[stands in the middle of the storage/lost claims room with her hands on her hips... and then, after a long pause -- as if announcing to an audience at large and not poor jonas who has to be here]
[ hi manwol. if she's wandering at any point, she may notice a figure outside on the flight deck leaning against a barrier with a cigarette in his mouth as he seems to be scrolling through his phone. there's a lion cub sitting on his foot and chewing his shoelaces, but this doesn't seem to bother him. but he does sense someone's presence and he looks up for a moment before nodding in greeting. ]
Should we be offended the only new thing we got today is garbage?
[ he is probably on the flight deck and lighting a cigarette tbh, so welcome to the outside. ]
Surprisingly, even knowing this was going to happen, kinda pissed. [ honest at least. ] I mean no matter what it was gonna suck, but I liked the guy enough. We had an understanding.
[the way i could write a normal starter using one of the new locations backdated to earlier today but now Manwol is just standing outside of Jonas's team lounge after whenever he finishes his date with Alex,
[ he's out getting a cup of coffee and trying not to vibrate out of his skin by the time manwol runs across him, but she does get a short nod of greeting. ]
Morning. [ not a good morning, but a morning. ] That escalated quickly.
[hi jonas.... Manwol is standing in the middle of the indoor garden, dressed as usual in something new and fancy. She glances over at him, and then holds out her hand.]
Manwol has now swapped to another business casual outfit. She does have bruises on her neck, but otherwise looks alright... except for her hands, which have a lot of slices and cuts on the palms. but no blood? there is no bleeding.]
[Manwol is at the flight deck, looking up at the sky.... her eyes are narrowed in accusation at the sky, like she's blaming the dead for dying all at the same time.]
[ he's also here and seems to be in the process of lighting a cigarette. ]
You know... it's like. You think you're doing really well. And then suddenly you're not. And then you're scrambling in the last hour and you're not even sure if you have the right answer to begin with. So yeah, I don't know either. But, uh... kinda sucks.
[ good morning ms manwol. it's early and jonas is out wandering the airport with his lion cub in tow, but after a moment when he spots her he sort of sidles up to her and brings a hand up to place on the wall next to her, stopping her in her path and offering a little smile. ]
Feeling up for an adventure? There's a couple of new places we can fly out to.
[me reading this tag with my binoculars like i see
Manwol looks surprised when he SIDLES ON UP, but the expression on her face is one of amusement. She does not get surprised very often anymore, so she will treasure these moments,]
Alright. Do you have a place in mind, or do you want me to surprise you?
[ for ease he is probably still at first aid and has been defibbed at least once? i assume healed enough not to actively be bleeding everywhere, and yet still in the outfit. ]
You don't really think I'd say no, do you? [ he would if some of these weren't enough to be fatal originally but whatever, details. ]
[Manwol will show up at the confessional as promised, no longer wearing a crop top thank god. She'll sit at the bar, glancing around with obvious interest.]
I like the name. [it's funny....] Does it feel strange to be here?
[ bursts into tears what is she so beautiful for? anyway, welcome to bar! the description's on the heaven location page but background music for u.
and he's here behind the bar, wings fully out. there's a mostly healed over scar still lightly bandaged on his temple, and a few bandages around his arms for the last of the healing wounds, but he seems fairly relaxed, outwardly. ]
Thanks. Figured it was the most appropriate thing I could name it. [ but he does turn to grab a glass and a few bottles. ] It's... a little weird knowing no matter what I do here it's not gonna translate over to my actual domain, but I still slept here the entire week until the planes stopped flying out.
weekend 0 sat
I don't want to go to Australia.
no subject
Do any of us? It's still a weird prize to offer, friendly competition or not.
no subject
I also don't want to get attached to any of you and get upset when you die.
[she's just listing her complaints now]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
w0, monday
Should we be offended the only new thing we got today is garbage?
no subject
Garbage, crying room... The number of places I refuse to set foot in keep increasing.
no subject
[ but it's fine? ]
Kind of feels less than promising for whatever might be coming next though. I'm just wondering how much longer we're gonna end up sleeping here.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
week 0 fri
How are you feeling?
[HIS TEAM MEMBER]
no subject
Surprisingly, even knowing this was going to happen, kinda pissed. [ honest at least. ] I mean no matter what it was gonna suck, but I liked the guy enough. We had an understanding.
How were things last night?
no subject
It's better to be angry, no matter what other people say. [like people who don't have anger issues???]
They were fine. The others were upset at being compelled, but I'm used to it from the school. ...I thought we'd get to at least investigate today.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
week 1 monday
she holds up a mini-bottle of champagne]
I thought you might need this more than I do.
no subject
Pretty sure champagne is meant for celebrations? [ despite literally everything he outwardly seems fine. ]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
w1 friday
Morning. [ not a good morning, but a morning. ] That escalated quickly.
no subject
Why is it both of your teams again...
[her voice is dry, but she does look concerned. JONAS!!!!]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
week 2 monday
Look.
[her hand is very obviously bleeding]
no subject
Uh. That seems bad. Is this bad? That's probably bad.
[ digging into the pockets of his jacket, he will pull out some mcdonald's napkins. ]
What happened?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
w2, thursday
where are you, ms. manwol? how is your experience with bleeding this week going? ]
no subject
Manwol has now swapped to another business casual outfit. She does have bruises on her neck, but otherwise looks alright... except for her hands, which have a lot of slices and cuts on the palms. but no blood? there is no bleeding.]
I guess I can just wear gloves...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
week 2 sat
I had no idea what was going on.
no subject
You know... it's like. You think you're doing really well. And then suddenly you're not. And then you're scrambling in the last hour and you're not even sure if you have the right answer to begin with. So yeah, I don't know either. But, uh... kinda sucks.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
w3 monday
Feeling up for an adventure? There's a couple of new places we can fly out to.
no subject
Manwol looks surprised when he SIDLES ON UP, but the expression on her face is one of amusement. She does not get surprised very often anymore, so she will treasure these moments,]
Alright. Do you have a place in mind, or do you want me to surprise you?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
week 3 thurs
I hope you used the defibrillator.
no subject
You don't really think I'd say no, do you? [ he would if some of these weren't enough to be fatal originally but whatever, details. ]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
w7 mon
I like the name. [it's funny....] Does it feel strange to be here?
[heaven but also not heaven?]
no subject
and he's here behind the bar, wings fully out. there's a mostly healed over scar still lightly bandaged on his temple, and a few bandages around his arms for the last of the healing wounds, but he seems fairly relaxed, outwardly. ]
Thanks. Figured it was the most appropriate thing I could name it. [ but he does turn to grab a glass and a few bottles. ] It's... a little weird knowing no matter what I do here it's not gonna translate over to my actual domain, but I still slept here the entire week until the planes stopped flying out.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)